Wednesday 2 May 2012

RIBA Photography Competition 2012


Photo Competition details

After seeing the competition through the college email's I Decided to enter and though my image may not be the strongest I think it fits well for what the theme of the competition,Plymouth in 2012.


Through the Looking Glass,taken 2011,Devil's Point,Plymouth



The image was taken At Devil's Point near the Royal William Yard as part of my current Project called the Client Brief. The main focus of the image is the isolated Drakes Island and a public telescope pointing at the island. A obvious indication that to get a better look you need to look through the telescope.
     I wanted to show Plymuth from a Toruist aspect and the theme was to have the viewer of the photograph feel like they themselves were the tourist.
    The idea originally came from an image take at Plymouth Hoe during my Second year of Photography A levels,it's jsut a reworking.


Heavens Feather,taken 2009,Plymouth Hoe


No comments:

Post a Comment